Og Okonkwo knows a thing or two about style mostly because she is the creative director of leading womenswear brand, Style Temple and she is an extraordinary stylist. Her clientele boasts of fashionistas, Stephanie Coker and Toke Makinwa amongst others.
Og is not one to shy away from taking fashion risks; from frills to structured pieces and to outfits that can best be described as chic casual.
We’ll be taking notes from the fashion designer’s style book as we explore 10 reasons why she is possibly Nigeria’s most stylish designer
1. To add glamour to your outfit, add unexpected twists like this short lace in form of an apron
2. Lace and Ankara will forever be mix and match goals
3. There is no such thing as too much frills.
4. T-Shirts look good on anything, even couture like skirts.
5. Belts always hold everything in place.
6. High neck collars aren’t restricted to runways or red carpets
7. Sweatpants don’t have to boring as long as they are sequined and paired with a corset.
8. You can upgrade a classic palazzo pants with frills on one side.
9. The only thing better than a little black dress is a sparkly little black dress
10. Cocktail dresses can have lots of folds, collars and still look stylish.