Everyone already knows bra is the short form of brassiere, but there are still some facts that you don’t know about bras.
These are 10 things you should know about Bras
1. Bras last from 6-9 months averagely.
2. You should wash your bra at least once a week.
3. 85% of women wear wrong sized bras.
4. Underwire bras do not cause breast cancer.
5. It is advisable to wear sports bra when working out because the ligaments in the bust stretch during vigorous activity, if not properly supported.
6. A woman will change her bra size about 6 times in her lifetime.
7. Sleeping in bras doesn’t make your boobs perky (not sleeping in them doesn’t make them perky either)
8. A woman has an average of 9 bras but only wears 3 regularly
9. Bras are best washed by hand, washing machines tend to compress cups and stretch the bands.
10. The most expensive bra in the world is Victoria’s Secret fantasy bra and it costs $15 million.