Fashion is reliving the 80s and we are here for it. From mix and match, metallics, male crop tops and the king of them all the Neon Trend.
From the runway to the streets, celebrities are rocking the neon trends. Even the queen herself has worn a bright neon green outfit.
Here are some of our favorite picks:
1. Kim Kardashian has been wearing neon all year. A neon green bikini, neon green hair (matched with a neon green Lamborghini of course) and this neon green outfit. There was also the neon green bodycon she wore to 2 Chainz’s wedding.
2. Kylie Jenner: She has also championed the neon trend like her elder sister. She wore this neon pink two piece as one of the outfits for her 21st birthday. She also rocked a neon green bikini and shoes, neon orange two piece, body con, bag and shoes.
3. Kourtney Kardashian: Kardashians are no doubt trend setters. Kourtney looked amazing in this neon green bikini, she has also been spotted in a neon orange gown.
4. Bella Hadid: Models are fashionable on and off the runway and Bella Hadid is just that. She was spotted in this Dior neon yellow suit.
5. Blake Lively: Blake literally broke the internet when she wore this neon green power suit to the premiere of her movie, ‘A Simple Favour’. Notorious for styling herself, all we can say is she can do bad all by herself.
6. Jennifer Lopez: J Lo is super stylish and always on trend. This hot pink neon swimsuit is proof.
7. Sza: Sza debuted her neon green hair via her Instagram account and let’s just say lots of people have since been wearing green hair.
8. Nicki Minaj: Nicki has been doing neon colors before they were a thing (most of her music videos are more than enough evidence), so we already know she wouldn’t be left behind when her signature became a trend.
9. Rita Ora: wore this neon green T-Shirt and now we’re trying to find where we can get one.
10. TK Wonder: Takenya Quann and her sister Ciprianna Quann were listed among the Best Dressed at the New York Fashion Week and we’re guessing this Neon Green outift has a lot to do with it.