Sometimes, you just want to put in a good workout and get closer to that waist or booty goal. But this is Nigeria and Nigerian men sometimes seem to be oblivious to the concept of personal space and privacy. So what do you do?
Well, that’s why this gist comes in – all you need to get your own all-woman workout club going so you and your girls can work on your booties and and get your bikini body right. Check out this definitive guide to your own all-woman workout club:
- Group of people that have sense (5-10): This is the foundation of your all-woman workout club. Nobody wants to have people that skip gym any chance they get or people that are not disciplined enough to follow through. Also, you need people that are agreeable in your workout club to avoid unnecessary friction. Of course, they should all be women.
- Workout Gear: Get your trainers, tights, workouts bras and any other gear you need. Make sure you pick out the most comfortable gear unless your sessions are going to be uncomfortable. For equipment like dumbbells, you can even spread the cost around to that it is more affordable for everyone.
- Pre-selected gym/route: Before you assemble your all-woman squad of fitness enthusiasts, be sure to select a conducive gym first. Preferably one owned by a woman or one with decent policies that you and your girls won’t have to worry about. If your crew is going to be a running crew, then you should also select a route that is not isolated and preferable well-lit.
- WhatsApp group: In corporate organizations, they have they have communication tools like Slack and Microsoft Teams. For your girl squad, you don’t need to look any further than WhatsApp. Everyone has it and it is available on almost every device. Just be sure to establish some ground rules and moderate the group efficiently so that it doesn’t become a market place.
- Gist: What’s a girl group without gist? You don’t want to be doing your lunges and stretches in complete silence and you don’t want the WhatsApp group to be like a cemetery. Gist is neede, act accordingly.
- Trainer: This is an honorable mention but if you and your girls aren’t particularly sure how to go about your workout journey, you all should definitely look at hiring a personal trainer for your group. Make sure its a woman too.
So there you have it – all you need to get your own all-woman workout club going. Now go out there, get your fitness on and get that dream body of yours into shape! We are rooting for you and your squad! If there’s anything we missed, let us know in the comments!