Bill Cosby was yesterday sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand in 2004.
While Constand’s case might be the one that finally put the nail on the coffin, there have been tons of women who have over the years accused the once loved actor of different forms of sexual abuse.
Below is a list of all 60 of them.
1. Pamela Abeyta – Accused Cosby of slipping something in her drink after buying her a $2,500 outfit and taking her to a show in 1979 when she was a 25-year-old aspiring model.
2. Jewel Allison – A writer who says she went to dinner with Cosby around the late 1980s or early 1990, passed out and woke up to semen and Cosby putting her hand on his genitals.
3. Janice Baker-Kinney – A former bartender who accused the actor of drugging and raping her at a house party in Reno in 1982.
4. Donna Barrett – Alleged that the actor groped her at a track meet which took place at University of Pennsylvania.
5. Lili Bernard – Former actress. Accused Cosby of drugging and raping her when she guest-starred on a 1992 episode of The Cosby Show.
6. Barbara Bowman – Was introduced to Cosby as a 17-year-old aspiring actress and model in 1985. She alleged that the actor repeatedly drugged and raped her over a period of two years.
7. Linda Brown – A former model who accused Cosby of drugging and sexually assaulting her after a dinner in 1969.
8. Autumn Burns – An aspiring actress who said Cosby drugged and raped her in a Las Vegas hotel room in 1970 or so.
9. Sarita Butterfield – A former Playboy bunny who alleged that Cosby aggressively groped her breasts and tried to kiss her at a 1977 Christmas Eve dinner with his family at his Massachusetts home.
10. Renita Chaney Hill – Said Cosby routinely raped her when she was a 15-year-old aspiring actress auditioning for a series of educational videos produced by Cosby in the mid-1980s.
11. Lisa Christie – Met Cosby as an 18-year-old model, took him as a father figure. In 1989, he tried to rape her in a hotel room in Chicago and threatened her career because she refused his advances.
12. Andrea Constand – The woman whose accusations finally put a nail on Cosby’s coffin. She accused Cosby of drugging and molesting her at his home in 2004 when she worked at Temple University’s athletic department.
13. Lachele Covington – Said Cosby had grabbed her hand and tried to put it on his genitals in 2000 when she was just 20.
14. Janice Dickinson – Former model. Says Cosby knocked her out with pills and raped her in a hotel room in Lake Tahoe in 1982.
15. “Dottye” – Cosby had invited her to his New York brownstone to audition after she missed an open-call audition for his show. He offered her a drink and spun her around. She alleges that she threw up and Cosby disrobed her, washed her and then raped her.
16. “Elizabeth” – As a 20-year-old flight attendant in 1976 she went on a date with him at a Japanese restaurant where she took something that made her fall into a trance-like state. She ended up in his hotel room and was forced to perform a sex act details of which she refused to share.
17. Joyce Emmons – Said she had asked Cosby for Tylenol for a headache in 1980, he gave her something stronger instead and after taking the pill, she woke up in bed naked with Cosby’s friend.
18. Beth Ferrier – Says Cosby invited her backstage after a show in Colorado, she was drugged in a cup of cappuccino, and woke up in the back of her car with her bra unhooked.
19. Carla Ferrigno – Said she was on a double date with Cosby and his wife, Camille, but was left alone with Cosby who tried to give her a drink and forcibly kiss her in 1967 when she was 18.
20. Charlotte Fox – Was drugged and sexually assaulted by Cosby at the Playboy Mansion when she was in her 20s.
21. Tamara Green – A retired attorney who says that when she was 19 Cosby drugged her, took her home, undressed her, molested her, digitally penetrated her and wouldn’t stop despite her protests.
22. Chloe Goins – Said Cosby spiked her drink at a Playboy Mansion party in Los Angeles in 2008. She passed out and woke up to Cosby masturbating and biting her toes.
23. Helen Gumpel – Said he tried to put his crotch in her face while they were in his dressing room for a meeting in 1987.
24. Helen Hayes – Says Cosby grabbed her breast at a tennis tournament in Pebble Beach in 1973.
25. Colleen Hughes – A flight attendant who went to lunch with Cosby at his hotel in Los Angeles after they met on a flight in the 1970s. She said she went to his room where he offered her champagne, she woke up hours later believing she had been raped.
26. Judy Huth – She says as a 15-year-old, she and her friend were taken to the Playboy Mansion by Cosby where he put his hand down in her pants and placed her hands on his genitals.
27. Lisa Jones – Says he gave her alcohol at what she thought would be an audition for The Cosby Show in the 1980s when she was 17. He questioned her for two hours and tried to spread her legs apart.
28. Beverly Johnson – The supermodel says she was drugged by Cosby at an audition for The Cosby Show. When she realized she had been drugged, she cursed at him and then felt him drag her down the stairs. She alleges that he threw her in a cab where she passed out.
29. “Kacey” aka Kelly Johnson – She said she was invited to Cosby’s bungalow in 1996 where he gave her a large, white pill that she took and passed out only to wake up in bed with a naked Cosby.
30. Linda Kirkpatrick – Said she was drugged and forcefully kissed by Cosby in 1981.
31. Cindra Ladd – Says she was raped by Cosby when she was 21 in 1969 after he gave her a capsule that he claimed would cure her headache.
32. Chelan Lasha – Said Cosby gave her a little blue pill he said would help her get over a cold, along with two shots of amaretto when she was a 17-year-old aspiring model and actress in 1986. He then assaulted her, grunting, touching her breast and rubbing himself against her leg.
33. Patricia Leary Steuer – An aspiring singer who accused Cosby of drugging and sexually assaulting her on separate occasions in 1978 and 1980 when she was in her early 20s.
34. Angela Leslie – Says Cosby invited her to audition for him in his Las Vegas hotel room after she sent him a letter seeking a role in a movie sometime in 1992. He offered her a drink then took her hand and pleasured himself with it.
35. Lise-Lotte Lublin – Lublin says she believes she was raped by Cosby after he offered her 2 drugged drinks in his hotel suite in 1989 when she was 23.
36. P.J. Masten – Says he invited her to dinner at his hotel room in 1975 where he offered her a cocktail, she remembered nothing after drinking it until she woke up next to Cosby in his bed, bruised and naked.
37. Sammie Mays – Says Cosby had invited her to his hotel room after a press conference when she was a young journalist. She passed out after sipping a drink and woke up with her bra askew and Cosby over her.
38. Kathrine McKee – Says Cosby raped her in a Detroit hotel room in the mid-1970s.
39. Louisa Moritz – The actress accused Cosby of shoving his penis into her mouth in her dressing room for The Tonight Show in 1971 when she was 25.
40. Donna Motsinger – Said Cosby drugged and assaulted her when she was 28 in 1972 after inviting her to his comedy show and giving her wine in a limousine.
41. Rebecca Lynn Neal – Says Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in the early ‘80s when she was working as a masseuse at a health club where the actor played tennis.
42. Linda Ridgeway Whitedeer – Says Cosby forced her to perform oral sex on him before an audition at a director’s office in 1971, then told her he had “blessed” her.
43. Kristina Ruehli – Kristina who is a talent agency secretary says that in 1965 when she was 22, Cosby invited her to his home where she passed out after he gave her two drinks. She woke up to him forcing her to perform oral sex on him.
44. Therese Serignese – Alleged that Cosby invited her backstage at his show in 1976 when she was 19, gave her pills to swallow and forced himself on her from behind.
45. Margie Shapiro – Was invited her to a film set and to a party by the actor in 1975 when she was 19. She says he gave her pills and molested her while she was passed out
47. Marcella Tate – Alleged that the actor drugged and making sexual advances at her while they were at the Playboy Mansion in Chicago in 1975.
48. Heidi Thomas – A Colorado music teacher who says she met with Cosby as a 24-year-old aspiring actress. She alleged that Cosby forced her to perform oral sex after she took a sip of white wine he had given her.
49. Jennifer “Kaya” Thompson – Said Cosby pressured her into a sex act when she was an 18-year-old aspiring model and paid her $700 for it.
50. Shawn Upshaw Brown – Told The Daily Mail that Cosby drugged and raped her in the mid-1970s.
51. Eden Tirl – During rehearsal at a taping of The Cosby Show in 1989 when the actress was 22, she says she was taken to Cosby’s dressing room and sexually harassed.
52. Linda Joy Traitz – Worked as a waitress at a restaurant owned by Cosby. She alleged that when she was 19 Cosby offered her drugs and then became “sexually aggressive” with her.
53. Victoria Valentino – A Playboy Playmate who was allegedly drugged and raped by Cosby in 1970 when she was 24.
54. Sharon Van Ert – Met Cosby in 1976 while working as a waitress at jazz club in Southern California. He walked her to her car where he sat in the passenger’s seat and groped her before she passed out. She woke up in her car, alone, without underwear.
55. Sunni Welles – Singer. Said Cosby who was a family friend took her to a jazz club when she was 17 and gave her a soda, next thing she knew she was waking up naked in a bed in an apartment.
56: Michelle Hurd – Actress. Accused Cosby of harassing her in 1995 when she was on The Cosby Mysteries TV show.
57: “Lisa” – Said she was drugged by Cosby in 1988 following an invitation for mentoring by the actor in his hotel room.